Welcome to Oceanside Athletics. Our program is designed as a continuation of the classroom, with a focus on growth and development. Our student-athletes will have the opportunity to develop physically, intellectually, and socially, gaining the skills and knowledge to succeed on the playing surface, in the classroom, and in life.
- Creating a culture of mutual respect, trust, and purpose will be the driving force that allows our students to maximize their potential and generate sustained success. Our program will:
- Focus on character development and citizenship
- Cultivate academic and athletic achievement through the development of attitudes and values that motivate students to pursue excellence.
- Provide an enjoyable environment that promotes growth, celebrating success and teamwork.
- Demonstrate world-class sportsmanship at all times, in all situations.
- Inspire all participants to be the best versions of themselves.
- Maintain a safe environment for all.
Participation Requirements: Students interested in trying out for a team must complete the required paperwork and submit the documents to the coach before the season begins. No child can participate without the completed documents on file.
High School Registration Packet: Includes the Parent/Student Agreement Health History Form, Parent Permission Form, Concussion Information, and Parent/Athlete Concussion Forum
Middle School Registration Packet: Includes the Parent/Student Agreement Health History Form, Parent Permission Form, Concussion Information, and Parent/Athlete Concussion Forum.